The Subliem Penthouse -Villa
Are you looking for an exclusive home on one of the most extraordinary islands of the world, welcome to Subliem Penthouse-Villa Cap Nono.
The Penthouse originated from the dream of a man who has been passionate about Ibiza for 25 years and who stays there regularly. His idea was to build an exclusive Penthouse-villa with a spectacular view of the Mediterranean Sea and thereby enjoying both sunrise and sunset from one place.
Enjoy the beautiful living space with living room, multifunctional kitchen and terrace. This high-quality jewel has the latest technical features in the field of domotics and security.
For the sea lover, the spacious garage with separate shower offers a large storage room for diving equipment, boat, jet ski, etc ... The current owner is 65 years old and now looking for a smaller home for his retirement to spend in Ibiza.
Very exclusive villa with sunrise and sunset view and a stunning view of Cap Nono.
The villa is located on a slope close to Port des Torrent-Ibiza at 5km from marina San Antonio with possibility of berthing a motorboat.
- Plott Surface: 1100m²
- Garage: 250m² , 3m high, with extensive technical space, toilet, shower, place for jet ski, boat and 3 cars.
- Ground floor: 245m2, 45m² terrace and 200m2 of living space.
- 2 guest rooms with separate entrance
- 2 bedrooms 4x3m and bathroom 4x2,5m
- Bathroom with double sink, toilet and walk-in rain shower.
- Each guest room has a private terrace of 2.5x 4m
- Entrance hall
- Fully equipped kitchen for culinary enjoyment: Miele dishwasher, Lieberth fridge and freezer, Miele steamer and Miele combi oven
- Kitchen 6x4m
- Cool storage
- Technical storage, Laundry
- Living space 6x5m
- Bedroom 5x4m
- Rain shower / waterfall
- Sunrise-Sunset view roof terrace
- Alarm A & E security inclusive camera Exactvision
- Home automation Knx / Schneider, switches with touch display
- Underfloor heating, heat pump Daikin
- All rooms air conditioning Daikin
In 1999, UNESCO declared Ibiza as a world heritage and monument of humanity. The island has since been recognized as a special cultural and natural significance for the common heritage of mankind. Dalt Vila (Old Town of Ibiza) and the Ses Salines natural park among others are on the Unesco World Heritage list.
Cap Nono is the name for the cape that lies just north of San Antonio. With a considerable height, this rocky cliff is almost completely covered with pine trees, except on the slope that looks out over the sea. Cap Nono is a reference point that can be seen from far with its characteristic form.
Enjoy the most amazing views on earth - Love Ibiza.
Interested in buying? Don't hesitate and contact us!